Store TEAM Associate
Sales associates provide fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance. Sales associates have an emphasis on department and product knowledge, providing information on product features, and knowing related items to upsell. Sales associates maintain the in-stock condition of assigned areas, and ensure that it is clean, shoppable, and safe. Each associate has the responsibility of providing a safe working and shopping environment by following all safety policies & standards, completing specified safety training, immediately correcting hazards & unsafe conditions or reporting conditions to the Manager On Duty, and working safely as not to endanger themselves, co-workers, vendors, or customers. Sale Associate ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct knowledge, and prompt and courteous service.
- Assisting customers with questions, needs and purchases.
- Cultivating successful relationships with retail customers.
- Completing each transaction in a quick and efficient manner.
- Cleaning shelves, counters, and tables.
- Greeting each customer that comes into the store the Binders Way.
- Identifying customer needs.
- Preparing merchandise for display.
- Assisting customers with purchase decisions.
- Assisting in physical inventory counts.
- Visual merchandising standards.
- Setting up merchandise on the sales floor.
- Making sure that customers receive receipts on all purchases.
- Watching out for loss prevention through leakage and theft.
- Attend quarterly Store Meetings.
- Represent Binders by being a part of the Binders Culture
- Comprehensive knowledge of sales techniques and best business practices.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Maintaining high visibility and energy levels on the sales floor.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk around for long periods of time.
- Computer proficiency Outlook, for Nightly TEAM Communication.
- Enthusiastic attitude in person and over the telephone.
- Natural ability to communicate with others.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Displaying a professional and unbiased manner at all times.
- Able to adapt to immediate or unforeseen challenges.
- Detail orientated and consistently accurate.
- Can quickly learn new processes.