BINDERS Art Supplies and Frames: Assistant Manager, Marketing
Please send resume to Tami (at) BindersArt (.) com by Friday July 10th.
Job Profile and Description
The Assistant Manager of Marketing supports marketing activities by assisting in the creation of design elements, organizing events, representing BINDERS at off-site functions, supporting a social media presence and executing e-blast / newsletter promotions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain in-store product price signage
- Design promotional posters, signage and social media pieces
- Manage e-marketing campaigns
- Organize and execute website updates
- Complete sales-related and market research to support campaigns
- Provide coordinating support leading up to and during marketing events
- Actively look for marketing opportunities to engage with events we sponsor
- Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing materials, including articles, blog posts, web copy and newsletters
- Enhance and maintain the email database
- Provide administrative support which includes project meetings schedule, minutes of meeting, transcribe notes and compose memos.
- Preparing invitations, event agenda, track payments or refunds and registration forms for marketing events
- Fulfill requests for sponsorship information while maintaining a log for tracking
Skills and Specifications
- Comfortable creating print and digital design work
- Possess skills in project management.
- Knowledge of marketing principles.
- Understand new technologies and apply them to marketing principles.
- Excellent copyright skills with the ability to write in a specific voice.
- Thrives in a team-oriented, professional – but laid back – environment.
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems, analyze systems and data to suggest appropriate solutions.
- Meet deadlines and manage multiple projects at the same time, shifting project priorities when necessary.
- Well built skills in organization, prioritization and time management.
- Should have a general product and customer awareness.
- Attention to detail
- Highly self-driven, self-motivated individual.
Please check back for opportunities to join the Binders Team!